(For 4 servings)
- 20 g coconut oil
- 80 g oat cookies
- 70g Wild Westland cream
- 140 ml Schlagfix
- 60 g white caster sugar
- 140 g frozen passion fruit cubes
- ½ tsp agar agar
- 50 g frozen mango pieces
- Melt the coconut oil in a saucepan. In the meantime, grind ¾ of the cookies in the food processor or place them in a plastic bag and roll finely with a rolling pin. Place the biscuit crumbs in a bowl and stir in the melted oil. Spread the mixture evenly over the bottom of the glasses and press down.
- Beat the plant-based alternative to cream cheese with a whisk. Using a hand mixer, beat the coconut with the caster sugar for 3 minutes, the cream will not become completely stiff. Beat in the cream cheese with a whisk.
- Press the thawed passion fruit through a sieve, collecting the juice in a saucepan. Bring the juice with the agar agar to the boil while stirring with a whisk. Let it simmer gently for 2 minutes while stirring. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Slowly pour the passion fruit juice into the cream cheese mixture, stirring with a whisk. Divide the passion fruit-cream mixture among the jars and let it set in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- In the meantime, finely chop the thawed mango pieces and let them drain in a sieve until ready to use. Crumble the rest of the cookies. Divide the cookie crumbs and mango among the glasses.