- 1 roll of vegetable flammkuchen dough
- 150 g La Vie smoked bacon
- 1 red onion
- 200 g Oat Fraiche Friendly Viking's
- 100 ml vegetable white wine
- 500 ml vegetable cream
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Preheat your oven to 210°C. Place the rolled out dough on the oven trays.
2. Finely chop the onion and fry for a minute in a pan over medium heat with a tablespoon of oil. You don't want to let them get too brown. Add the white wine and simmer covered for 2 minutes.
3. In another pan, nice and hot this time, lightly fry the La VieTM bacon for a few minutes with a tablespoon of sunflower oil. They should only just be browning because they continue to cook in the oven.
4. Mix the oat fraîche and the vegetable cream together. Add a pinch of grated nutmeg and season with salt and pepper.
5. Divide this mixture between the two tarte bases. Then add the onions and bacon.
6. Place in the oven for about 8-10 minutes - the edges of the pastry should start to turn a nice golden brown.
7. Die-hard foodies will roll it up before they feast!