- Vantastic Pancake mix
- 270 ML Oat drink regular Friendly Viking's
- 1 bar of King Monty
- Callowfit The Salty Caramel Sauce and The Chocolate Sauce
- Strawberries and Raspberries
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Mix the pancake mix with the oat milk in a large bowl.
2. Break some pieces of King Monty chocolate and mix them into the batter.
3. Heat a frying pan with oil and add 2-3 tablespoons of the mixture to the pan at a time.
4. The pancakes can be turned when the mixture starts to bubble.
5. Repeat this process until the batter is used up.
6. Serve the pancakes with some fruit and some Chocolate Sauce and/or Salty Caramel Sauce.