Roasted chickpeas with miso
You can easily make a protein-rich snack with a jar of chickpeas and a handful of seasonings. This is a super tasty alternative to a fatty snack. Roasted chickpeas are also very tasty in a salad, noodles or as a wrap filling.
This is how you make it
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Drain the chickpeas. Collect the moisture.
- Mix the sesame oil, shiro miso and tamari until smooth, possibly with a dash of aquafaba (chickpea liquid).
- Make sure all chickpeas are covered with the mixture.
- Divide the chickpeas over a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Roast in the oven for 10 minutes until golden brown.