Double Veggie Burger with Classic Culimayo
Recipe for 2 people
Preparation time: 20 minutes
- 4 veggie burgers (choose your favorite burger)
- 2 sturdy rolls
- 100 g red cabbage shoots
- 100 grams alfalfa
- 50 g chives
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp Piri Piri Mayo from The Mayo Sisters
METHOD OF PREPARATION
- Take a frying pan and put some olive oil in it. Fry the burgers thoroughly. After five minutes, turn the heat down and continue cooking for another 5 minutes.
- Cut the rolls in half and fry them briefly with the inside facing down in the pan. Let them fry for a while and warm up.
- Now grab a plate or plank. Let's stack! Place the bottom part of the sandwich and pipe some Piri Piri Mayo on it. The first burger goes on top, followed by the red cabbage shoots and some chives. Then follows another burger, the alfalfa, the chives and a big dollop of Piri Piri Mayo. Place the top of the bun on top.
- Serve the freshly baked fries with a dollop of Classic Mayo and you're done!